I offer a full range of services on a one-time or ongoing basis. How can I help you?
- Is your laptop or desktop slowing down?
- Do you have phone, tablet, PC or Mac or other device, but don’t know how to utilize all the
- Getting error messages or warnings but not sure what they mean?
- Looking to make a hardware or software purchase but want to make sure you are making the
best choice for your requirements?
- Intimidated by technical jargon?
- Want to make sure your important data is backed up and can be quickly and easily recovered?
- Want to confirm all reasonable precautions to avoid security problems by utilizing good
password management and anti-virus practices are in place.
Here are examples of specific tasks I can assist you with:
- Tutoring, one-on-one
- Locating and remediation of wireless dead spots.
- Moving data from old to new devices.
- Securing and wiping discs before recycling.
- Implementing core security processes, including multi-factor authentication.
- Testing and implementing and backup and recovery processes.
- Streaming device hookups and usage.
- Evaluating, installing, and configuring password management software including cross device synchronization.
- Managing personal finances with Quicken.
- Evaluating QuickBooks for sole proprietors or small business financial managers, including payroll automation and inventory and/or services tracking with customer sales receipts.
- Implementing corporate HR systems with a secure Excel compatible multi-user spreadsheet using SecureSheet
- Installing and configuring shared file/folder solutions, e.g. Dropbox, Sharefile, etc.
- Labeling cable and wire systems.
- Working with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.